Thursday, September 11, 2008

Card of the Week 9/11

Sorry about forgetting about the Card of the Week guys! I was so busy posting the new Chaotic season thing that I totally forgot about it! Without a further a-do here is today's card :):



As a special "I'm sorry" gift, that code is unused and valid :). So if you are the first to read this, congrats on the free Frightening Muck!

I am sure everyone can see why this card is the Card of the Week. With a potential of 25 damage for only 2 build points, you really can really do some cost effective damage. And think of a crawsectus, with a vlaric shard using this attack? 35 damage for two build points is an amazing thing to have in your deck. Oh, and did I mention that I love its art? :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why the sorry?
and su-weet! <3
Blacktree has got it! :D

Anonymous said...

Lucky! Thanks Occasus! I have two anyway.... Remember 9/11 guys.

KnucklesE

Anonymous said...

This card is great. It such a shame that thy are so hard to get. My locals store don't have organize play about chaotic. Hopefully, there will someday have online tournement were you can get them...

Anonymous said...

Darn, I so needed that Frightning Muck!


Oh Occasus, do you have another :D



-matrix10101