Saturday, May 3, 2008

Best Mugics-Danian

In this article, I am going to tell you what I feel are the top three mugics from each tribe. I am going to break this into 4 different articles, one for each tribe. I will post one each day up until my next card of the week post on Wednesday.

Danian:

1. Chorus of the Hive
This is a no-brainer. A cheap mugic that allows you to fully utilize your danians is a nice choice for a team. With the hive at the tip of your fingers, you will be able to make your army of ants that much stronger.

2. Song of Symmetry
Another one casting cost mugic with a nifty ability. It has a net of 20 damage, 10 for your and 10 dealt to your opponent. In many ways this can be a better choice over Canon of Casualty, a mugic that is a must for any underworld deck.

3. Refrain of Denial (OverWorld/ UnderWorld)
I couldn't figure a good line up for the top three mugic for the danians. These are all great mugics, and they are all almost equal in strength. Everyone loves a good counter spell, and this is in my opinion the best of the three Refrain of Denials. The biggest threats that you will be up against will be either underworld, and maybe overworld. This will almost always be usable in any battle.

No comments: